Remote | Freelance | 20h
Bad Portier – A young, fast-growing streetwear label with the mission to empower people through quality streetwear to stand out of the crowd. Bad Portier offers both subtle and polarizing design. Always in harmony with one’s own individuality. We look at life from an unconventional angle, see the ordinary in our own way. Open-minded, sometimes mysterious, but always individual.
Do you enjoy creating artistic and exceptional solutions in line with our brand direction? Are you creative and do you want to support us in the art of global branding? Then this is the right place for you.
Become part of Bad Portier!
What to expect from us
- You will use your passion for graphic design in an unconventional style in editing photos, graphics and in independently creating graphics and designs for the streetwear brand Bad Portier.
- You are responsible for the post-processing of 2D content and make sure that the filters and mood of your designs speak the Bad Portier language.
- In exchange with content marketing and other designers as well as photographers and videographers, you work on the content strategy, give input for the conception and also react to agile requirements at short notice through marketing campaign management.
- You quickly identify with the Bad Portier aesthetic and manage to create a wild, mystical mood after photo shoots with your creative image editing. You think out-of-the-box.
- Optionally, you will assist in editing and creating 3D and VFX elements, GIFs, photography and videography.
- In addition to the designs for Bad Portier, exciting tasks in the automotive, financial trading and gaming industries await you in the Internet Value ecosystem.
What you bring on board
- With your creativity and quick perception you manage to match the mood of the streetwear brand.
- You can fit in an agile environment and provide reliable and demand-oriented designs.
- You have experience in the field of graphic design and the creation of advertising graphics.
- Your knowledge of Photoshop is excellent and you can also operate After Effects if required.
- Ideally, you will bring experience working with Figma or similar team collaboration software.
- 15 hours per week
Benefits at Bad Portier
Work-Anytime-Anywhere-Culture - remote or in our office in the center of Düsseldorf with surrounding rooftop terrace
Agile working environment and a corporate DNA that thrives on making the impossible possible
Learning Budget for your needs combined with an environment of the most curious passionate personalities
Snacks & Events
Snacks, fruits and drinks in the office and spectactular parties to celebrate our success together
International brandbuilding, strong ecosystem and a startup at the ramp-up state to accelerate your career